Patients and their families are valued members of our health care team who have important perspectives, feedback, and solutions to share. The Scarborough Hospital’s Renal Program is looking for patients and family members to serve as volunteer advisors to improve the patient care experience within the program.
Advisors serve in many ways: on councils, committees, and in one-time focus groups. Advisors also help to:
- Shape change throughout the Nephrology program
- Participate in forming policies and procedures
- Improve patients’ quality of care and safety
- Design a patient/family friendly environment
- Review educational materials
You would be joining other patients and family members, health care providers, and staff on a committee or you could be asked to share and communicating patient and family concerns and help with problem solving with the goal of improving our services.
To learn more about the advisory program, we invite you to read our brochure.
If you are interested in participating on our Patient and Family Advisory Council, we encourage you to submit an application form.
For more information, please email us at: email@example.com.
- English Brochure – Nephrology Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Chinese Brochure – Nephrology Patient and Family Advisory Council
- Tamil Brochure – Nephrology Patient and Family Advisory Council