Fairchild Radio will broadcast live at The Scarborough Hospital (TSH) on June 5!
Fairchild Radio will be onsite at TSH’s General campus broadcasting live to help raise money for urgently needed equipment.
The fundraising goal for the Fairchild Radio “Radiothon” at TSH is $100,000, with proceeds going to priority medical equipment.
Fairchild Radio – on stations AM 1430 and FM 88.9 – will host the Radiothon between 7 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Listen to live interviews by TSH physicians, patients, nurses, volunteers and staff. Guest speakers will talk about their personal and professional experiences with health care, the services they provide at TSH and how TSH and the community will benefit from the donations.
If you would like to make a donation on June 5, please:
- Call 416-431-8152 (local) or 1-844-224-3863 (toll free) between 7 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.;
- Visit the drive-thru window at the Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) entrance located at the first driveway on Lawrence Avenue East between 7 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.;
- Stop by the Radiothon booth at the General campus in the west wing, in front of the Tim Hortons between 7 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.; or
- Drop in to the Fairchild Radio office at 151 Esna Park Drive, Unit 26-29 in Markham during business hours.
There will be giveaways for donations of more than $30. Top donors will receive a surprise gift. Giveaways are available only while quantities last and will be provided to donors at the drive-thru and walk-in locations only. Fairchild Radio will not be distributing giveaways at their location in Markham.
Giveaways for donations include:
- $30 – reusable TSHF bag
- $100 – TSHF water bottle
- $150 – Fairchild Radio CD
- $200 – TSHF short sleeve polo shirt or Fairchild Radio USB
- $500 – Fairchild Radio golf set
Please support The Scarborough Hospital Foundation’s Radiothon on June 5 to help the hospital purchase urgently needed equipment.
For more information about the Radiothon, contact Krishni Narine email@example.com.