Scarborough and Rouge Hospital is hosting our second community forum on defining our vision, designing a new look, and planning future facilities on April 25 at the Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto.
We invite you to join us for an interactive evening with friends, neighbours, and community partners! After several months of engagement, we look forward to reviewing and discussing a number of components of our planning that are at different stages of development.
- Our mission, vision, and values
- Our strategic directions
- Our hospital name and tagline
- Master planning and the future of our facilities
You will also have the chance to meet with your Scarborough and Rouge Hospital CEO Liz Buller, win prizes, and enjoy refreshments and treats.
- When: Wednesday, April 25, 6 – 8 p.m. (registration starts at 5:30 p.m.)
- Where: Chinese Cultural Centre of Greater Toronto, 5183 Sheppard Avenue East, Scarborough (corner of Sheppard and Progress)
- Register online to attend or call Michelle at 416-431-8200 ext. 2204
- For questions or more information, please email email@example.com.
This is an exciting time for your community hospital as we continue to move forward with you in planning our future together! Learn more at planningourfuture.srhhospital.ca.