There are a few days left to support The Scarborough Hospital Foundation’s Win a Car Charity Raffle.
Tickets cost $20 each or three for $50 – and they are going fast.
Tickets are being sold by TSH volunteers daily from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at tables in the General campus’ west wing and in the Birchmount campus’ cafeteria, and at the following locations:
- The Scarborough Hospital Foundation office (General campus, Medical Mall, 3030 Lawrence Ave. E., Suite 108).
- Birchmount campus Volunteer Gift Shop: 3030 Birchmount Rd., Main Floor, across from the cafeteria.
- General campus Volunteer Gift Shop: Medical Mall, 3030 Lawrence Ave. E., Main Floor
- Participating Scotiabank Toronto East and Toronto North locations. Visit tshfoundation.ca for a full list of participating Scotiabank locations.
The Raffle is presented by The Scarborough Hospital Foundation, Scarborough Toyota Scion, and Scotiabank.
- A 2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE valued at $39,716.22
- A Toyota Corolla LE valued at $24,673.66
- One of 10 $2,500 cash prizes
- One of 20 Apple iPad Air
Proceeds from the Raffle will support the Maternal Newborn and Child Care program at The Scarborough Hospital .
The last day to buy tickets is Thursday, July 9. Winners will be be announced at an official draw on Thursday, July 23 at 6:30 p.m. at Scarborough Toyota Scion, 1897 Eglinton Avenue East.
Raffle rules, regulations, and fine print can be found at www.tshfoundation.ca
Lottery License # 7339, Charitable Registration No. 119142263RR0001